Update on Darlington for Open Camp

posted Jul 17, 2010, 8:21 AM by Unknown user   [ updated Jul 17, 2010, 7:17 PM ]
Dear Open Camp parents,
 
Even though there was an article in the Bergen Record on Friday July 16th about Darlington Lake about a skin rash, our camp will still be attending. We can provide alternate activities when we are there . We will be in constant contact with the County of Bergen about the current situation and if it comes to the County shutting down the facility we will make alternate plans for our campers at that time. If you feel that you do not wish to send your child to open camp on Mondays, that will be your decision.