Weather Update

posted Jun 30, 2009, 1:50 PM by Unknown user   [ updated Jun 30, 2009, 1:59 PM ]
The rest of the week appears to have Thunder Storms in the forecast.  Chance of precipitation remains at 40% each day.  Which usually translates to late afternoon or early evening storms.  So hopefully we escape the days ahead like we did today.

We plan to get everything in at Day Camp this week, but may have to move to VMS if it gets bad in the afternoons.  Just keep an eye out for weather updates the rest of the week incase we do have to move up into shelter at VMS.  Let's hope this is not the case, but we want everyone to be aware of the situation.

Open Camp will have their tubing trip tomorrow as the forecast appears to be good where they are going.  The other days will remain unaffected by the weather, as the trips are to the movies and we are having a hypnotist come in on Friday by us.  However, sign in or out could be at VMS if it is raining.  Open Camp will be located in the gym of VMS if it is raining.

Everyone do their Sun Dance!!

Rain Maps are available to download here.